The Hummingbird Bronc Pen has distinguished characteristics that sing the sweet tune of ultimate greatness. The rotary cartridge connected hums with a quiet tranquility. It will take care of all your tattooing needs using a powerful motor at the helm of the ship. This tattoo pen is the perfect tool that will assist professional artists who want to go far along their chosen career path.
Hummingbird Bronc Pen Review
The strong build is architecturally sound, delivering plenty of protection if you happen to slam this machine against the wall or accidentally dropped it on the floor. The light in weight design provides an effortless pen writing that feels like you’re scribbling on a sheet of paper instead of tough skin.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Color choices are orange, red, pink, violet, blue, and gray
- Will arrive at your home with a machine tray, RCA clip, and samples
- Made with industry-standard aircraft aluminum materials
- Operates a Swiss motor that is very high-end in the industry
- Runs 5-7 volts of electrical current for power
- RCA cord comes with the package
- There is a 4.5 mm stroke assisting the exertion of power
- Comes with rubber O-rings
- Comes with extra cartridge needles
- Refund or exchange if you dislike the product
THINGS I LIKED ABOUT IT
- Stylish rotary cartridge tattoo machine that looks more like a thick ink pen than a tattoo machine
- Light – only weighs 5.43 oz
- Low noise vibration
- Great choice of colors
- Low price range for a high-grade product
THINGS I DIDN’T LIKE
- Defective products will vibrate like crazy
The Swedish people would be the ones making a high-end Swiss motor that is found in most Hummingbird tattoo machines. That’s why many Hummingbird products last longer because they are so strong.
This particular product doesn’t vibrate a lot like a pair of clippers and operates relatively quietly so you can concentrate on your work. One fabulous benefit is that you don’t have to worry about getting carpal tunnel from the excessive shaking plagued by other tattoo machines. The lubricant that comes with the package keeps the tattoo machine operating at a high-capacity.
If you liked this review, you’ll also be interested in:
- Solong Tattoo Kit Review
- Solong Tattoo Machine Review
- Bishop Authentic Rotary Tattoo Machine Review
- Best Lotion to Keep Tattoos Bright
- Best Tattoo Care Products According to Experts
I will say that prestigious body ink artists should purchase this product. It should start you off in your tattooing career relatively well. People will show respect and put their trust in your skill because of how professional this machine looks.
There are a bunch of cool colors so you will inevitably find one that you like. All the nice features give you your money’s worth. And the capabilities help you to become a very capable tattoo artist.