The Dragonhawk Tattoo Kit has a lot of heart when it comes to tattooing. Tattoo artists from all over the globe will get everything they are asking for when they decide to purchase this machine. This is one of the best tattoo kits of the year.
Dragonhawk Tattoo Kit Review
The Dragonhawk Tattoo Supply Store started operations in 2001 and their goal has always been to make capable, but inexpensive machines that combine powerful performance and great value. 4 years later in 2005, the company reached their trademark agreement and started propelling operations at full speed. Now, they have warehouses and factories in China, Europe, and the United States turning out these machines and sending them to customers worldwide.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- 10 different colors
- 120-volt power supply
- Over 50 needles in case you lose some
- Tuner for accurate adjustments
- Soft shader for medium adjustments
- Color packer with a long stroke
- High and medium speeds
- Various pigments that are vibrant colors
- Power liner
- Made with a steel frame protecting against dents and falls
- Copper coils
THINGS I LIKED ABOUT IT
- A high amount of people purchased this product from Amazon
- A kit; not just a tattoo machine
- Robust and stable
- Tested to the highest degree by professionals
- Made in the USA, which some revere as a place where quality products are made
- Vegan-friendly devoid of any animal products
- Four different styles of the tattoo gun
- Good to use as a starter kit containing various basic tattooing items
- Accurate tuning
THINGS I DIDN’T LIKE
- Low budget
- Missing and broken parts
- Heats up while running
- Certain parts might not work
- Persistent problems
- Out-of-date stuff
This tattoo machine is the epitome of the Dragonhawk brand. There are so many features and specifications that we cannot cover because there are so many of them. 250 volts is a lot of power for a tattoo machine. Unfortunately, this high electrical current produces a lot of heat that will make the machine burn out very quickly.
However, the performance will not lag. All in all, this tattoo gun is a good choice if you need to save money but still need the machine to perform well. It can operate at a medium speed if you tune it correctly. Your hand will get used to that vibratory feeling tattooing like there is no tomorrow.
This tattoo gun will not break so easily because even if it gets dropped the steel will provide accurate protection.
If you liked this review, you’ll also be interested in:
- Pirate Face Tattoo Kit Review
- FK Irons Rotary Tattoo Machine Review
- Hawink Rotary Pen Tattoo Machine Review
- Best Lotion to Keep Tattoos Bright
- Best Tattoo Care Products According to Experts
This tattoo machine has a complete comprehensive package consisting of everything that an artist would deem necessary.
After purchasing the product, there are no other items that you need to buy. It is a real one-stop tattoo shopping experience. Beginners love this basic tattoo kit that makes them prepared for tattooing.
Moreover, professionals love all the items they get with this kit limiting the need to purchase more things they deem necessary.