The Dragonhawk Mast Pen Rotary Tattoo Machine has a vast range of features that will make your jaw drop. Surprise, surprise.
Dragonhawk Mast Pen Rotary Tattoo Machine Review
There is a new and improved release from the previous years with a classy and flashy finish that catapults professional tattoo artists to the top of their game. Prestige stays there and elegance is everywhere. Although there are a few issues with this machine, they are not deal-breakers.
With as many positive features as this product has, it definitely outweighs the negative ones. It is a starter tattoo kit that is definitely worth a purchase. Let’s take a step in the right direction to find out with they are.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Black and silver briefcase to transport the tattoo gun for the business types
- Specialized designed Japanese motor with an aluminum frame
- Matte coating satin finish that doesn’t smudge fingerprints or stain
- The power supply is turned on and off indicated by a light that stays operational between 3 to 5 seconds
- Amazon Choice classified this product as one their own because of so many purchases, positive value algorithms, and high ratings
- Running diaphragm makes the machine operate better
- 627 volts of power
- Gas sterilization for cleanliness
- The curved tip that increases the amount cornering
- Stainless steel for lasting durability
- Weighs 120 grams
THINGS I LIKED ABOUT IT
- Comes with a beautiful gift box to get for holiday celebrations or given as a birthday present
- Foot pedal to gauge the performance
- Quiet with no vibration
- Light in weigh that handles better
- Best control of lining and shading
- Very clean for people who are conscious about their health
- Can press just one button to turn on the machine and it starts running
THINGS I DIDN’T LIKE
- The motor might malfunction quickly
- Certain parts stopped working or were defective altogether
- Only given 30 days to return the item
This product has a Japanese built motor so you know it is high quality. The exterior is futuristic looking like something straight from outer space. Speaking of aerial subjects, coincidentally the parts are made with unique stainless steel-like material used in the airline industry.
The business briefcase shows absolute professionalism and power. You can carry around this machine anywhere and no one would know that it holds a tattoo gun. It’s an Amazon Choice product for a reason. It weighs a bit on the heavy side, but still remains economic and performs flawlessly. That means you can grip the machine and hold your hand in a steady position when applying body ink. There’s a bit of vibration, but that shouldn’t affect the feeling in your hand. This product is made for long-term use, so look at it as an investment.
If you liked this review, you’ll also be interested in:
- Dragonfly Authentic X2 Rotary Tattoo Machine Review
- 11 Things That You Should Know In Taking Good Care Of Your Tattoo
- Bishop Authentic Rotary Tattoo Machine Review
- Best Lotion to Keep Tattoos Bright
- Best Tattoo Care Products According to Experts
I would give this tattoo machine 5/5. I would take it with me to various events, including tattoo parties or a tattoo workshop. This machine is really smooth running and it was easy to set up the needle.
It goes everywhere and fits right in with the environment. People are impressed by the design alone, not to mention the performance. I like the foot pedal that controls the tattooing shading, grading, angle, and power. I can imagine myself doing a lot with this product.