The Dragonfly Company strives to be the best in the tattoo industry. They have a team of dedicated staff that takes enormous steps up the ladder of success to ensure that precise concentrated and special care is considered in the quality of their machines.
Dragonfly Authentic X2 Rotary Tattoo Machine Review
The Dragonfly Authentic X2 Rotary Tattoo Machine is a reflection of that, created by this Swedish based company that put a microscope to every detail and characteristic of the motor for a Grade-A condition. Because of this concern and care, these tattoo guns are shipped to worldwide suppliers meeting customer’s demands.
Needles, kits, and general tattooing merchandise are also sold, bringing the entire conglomerate together under one roof. Independent tattoo artists and wholesale companies will find exactly what they need in the Dragonfly Authentic X2 Rotary Tattoo Machine.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Power is only 6 watts running at a high-energy efficiency with an 80% reduction in electricity use
- Durable Swedish motor that is high-performing
- Compatible with cartridge
- Fits standard needles
- Three different strokes – 2.6 mm, 4.5 mm, 3.7 mm
- Dampening effect that prevents loud vibrating noises
- Default colors: Demonic Blue, Deep Purple, Devilish Red, Crazy Lime, Seductive Pink
- 7075 aluminum aircraft materials fabricated in the construction
- Anodized frame finish
- Oil lubricants for fluid mechanical workings
THINGS I LIKED ABOUT IT
- Has a really cool ‘bad boy’ vibe
- Very small for a tattoo machine
- Made in Sweden with quality aluminum strong enough for the airline industry
- Reduced vibrations
THINGS I DIDN’T LIKE
- Not much information is on the world wide web about this machine no matter how much digging you do
- A limited number of pictures halt the efforts of drawing a sound conclusion about the product
- Noisy motor
This product seems to be one of the best tattoo machines I have reviewed thus far. One feature I like is the energy efficiency that keeps the machine from using a lot of electricity. That is positive for economically sound people who are concerned about keeping their electric bill low doing tattoos all the time.
The airplane aluminum is very impressive – a very tough material in a small machine created by the best scientists in the field. It’s challenging to find any product with this type of material.
Lubrication is the best anointing agent that keeps those moving parts fluid so they don’t become stale and stop working. You can switch out the needles if you need to use some other ones. They are easy to rotate and pop out of the base.
The three different strokes give convenience and personalization. The names of the colors are really cool or lewd, depending on how you perceive things. I am only saying that because I dislike the ‘Evil Black’ color because of the negative connotations. However, the Seductive Pink is more of my style because it sounds a bit better.
If you liked this review, you’ll also be interested in:
- Hildbrandt Tattoo Kit Review
- Tattoo Healing: How Long It Takes And What You Should Do
- Hummingbird Rotary V1 Tattoo Machine Review
- Best Lotion to Keep Tattoos Bright
- Best Tattoo Care Products According to Experts
This is a cool tattoo machine with a lot of features. Obviously, there are some cons but they do not stomp out the pros. There is not much information that can be found about this tattoo machine, but the little bit of information that is out there makes it sound very good. There is more than enough right here in this review for you to decide whether you want to buy this machine.
Comments are closed.